Privetiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoD4 Gaming Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Server Possibility?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
={PvT}=AQUALUNG

={PvT}=AQUALUNG

Server Possibility? Empty
PostSubject: Server Possibility?   Server Possibility? EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 12:06 am

so im definately thinking that we should create a server, we could get as big as TAMS! lmao! but seriously, it would be cool if that could get going.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hockeystef19
={PvT}=$oule$$
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Server Possibility?   Server Possibility? EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 10:03 am

As a server goes me and Tar have talked about it and need to no spacifics about running a server. Like costs....... and how to get the money to pay those costs if u have any idea please share!!

Ryan
Back to top Go down
={PvT}=AQUALUNG

={PvT}=AQUALUNG

PostSubject: Re: Server Possibility?   Server Possibility? EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 11:05 pm

Dude, I'm pretty clueless when it comes to stuff like that. Maybe ask Mr. Michigan about the whole deal?
Back to top Go down
={PvT}=$oule$$
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Server Possibility?   Server Possibility? EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 3:08 am

all he told me was we could rent a server from him but he didnt mention cost and hes been afk all day so.....
Back to top Go down
={PvT}=AQUALUNG

={PvT}=AQUALUNG

PostSubject: Re: Server Possibility?   Server Possibility? EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 8:59 pm

That would be pretty cool. We need to make sure that the CP running it has VERY low ping so it will be near the top of the server list. Imagine this: ={PvT}= TDM = ]. so Mich isnt pissed at PvT since T3RROR got caught recruiting?
Back to top Go down
={PvT}=$oule$$
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Server Possibility?   Server Possibility? EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 12:33 am

he is pissed but it was more like u should rent a server from me so u have one to recruit in thats not mine lol but me and tar will talk about costs
Back to top Go down
={PvT}=Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Server Possibility?   Server Possibility? EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 8:18 pm

ok well the thing is i recruited terror and i told him no recruiting at all ane then that bitch went ahead and recruited so i hope hes banned perm and im sorry for recruitin him guys but a server would be so sick!
Back to top Go down
wkguille

PostSubject: I can Help   Server Possibility? EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 1:46 am

Well, im in Smile

Just post the price here and we can think some way to pay that. if not a lot of money maybe i can pay for that. That`s depent of the $$$ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Possibility?   Server Possibility? Empty

Back to top Go down

Server Possibility?
Page 1 of 1